
Training doesn't officially start until Sunday the 21st, when I get to....wait, let me check the training calendar to see what I have to do...oh look! On Sunday I am resting. I'd better psyche myself up for that, huh?
I figure I have a few days to ease myself out of the off-season. To clock in a few runs. To meet my TNT team members out in Niskayuna for our Saturday run - you know, that sort of thing.
So, last night, I went out for a walk/jog. Actually, it was more of a walk/jiggle. As in Jell-o. Each pound of the pavement sent reverberating ripples through the wobbly parts. Not an entirely pleasant sensation. I half expected Bill Cosby to jump out from behind a tree and start screaming at me about pudding pops.
Luckily, the wobbly sensation will pass as I get more runs under my belt. I'm looking forward to getting back in stride!
No comments:
Post a Comment