HA!! GOTCHA!!
No, I didn't get hit by a garbage truck yesterday, but I made ya look!!
Yesterday's 3 miler was done on my lunch break, and what a gorgeous day it was! I took a three mile loop through Albany's Pine Hills neighborhood, and with the sunshine and soft breeze, it was a real pleasure! Got it done in about 38 minutes (stop looking at me like that - there were HILLS, people!).
I might not be updating for the rest of the weekend (it being Easter and having to sing 5 zillion masses and whatnot), but I'll definitely be doing my mileage. Today I'm cross training, which means I'll be jumping on the bicycle to zip through my neighborhood. Tomorrow is a 4 miler with the gang in Niskayuna, and I forget what Sunday is. I think it's a rest day, but I'll probably go for another bike ride! Whee!!
Have a lovely Easter, everyone!
[update - Sunday's a 2.5 mile run. I'll do that AND the bike ride!]
No comments:
Post a Comment