
Lisa rocks the TNT triathalon wetsuit!
Here's the quick bullet points about Lisa:
- she will kick your ass in Word Twist
- I am secretly envious of her hair
- actually, now I'm publicly envious
- she takes awesome pictures
- she's an amazing inspiration
I met Lisa through our mutual friend Mark. I already liked her wit, sass and charm when I happened to see on her facebook page that she was training for the New Jersey Devilman Half Iron Man Lite triathalon to benefit the LLS. I thought to myself, "who could be cooler? No one." And a girl-crush was born!
Lisa's the best. She's open, she's honest, and she is sooooo generous with her advice. Which, of course, I totally pestered her for. No matter how busy she was, she was always available to answer my whiny pleas for guidance. She talked me down out of many a training anxiety tree.
The thing I love about Lisa's approach to training (aside from her kick-ass dedication to the LLS) is her focus on the transformative process. How we can challenge ourselves, and be pleasantly surprised and nourished by the outcomes.
Lisa toppled her fundraising goals, KICKED ASS all over the triathalon course,
finished 3rd in her division, and earned my utmost admiration and respect. She's the best team mate I've never competed with!
I'll be carrying her in my heart, along with my heroes on race day.

I'm publicly envying the quads too
I'm a Lisa-fan from way back and I could not agree more. :o)
ReplyDeleteawe-inspiring!
ReplyDelete