
After a week of forced inactivity, I was worried. I was worried about entropy. I was worried about motivation. I was worried about losing training ground. I was worried about re-injuring myself.
I wasn't exactly a bundle of nerves when I climbed on the treadmill tonight, but I wasn't carefree either. I know how I get when I lose focus. I knew I could get through a training run ok, I was worried most of all that my heart wouldn't be in it.
I needn't have worried.
The calves responded well to the week of rest. I found the distance intervals to be pretty manageable, although I did run them slower to ease back into the training regime.
And my heart is still in this - thanks to you wonderful folks who have donated to the LLS. I'm so grateful for you support - you made the 2.10 miles fly by!
Stats:
total time: 30:00
total distance: 2.10 miles
Not too bad for the first day back!
No comments:
Post a Comment