Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Best Run Ever!


if fist pumping were an Olympic sport, Tiger would take home the gold

Wow! Who would have thunk that I was injured last week? Who would have thought that I'd clock my best time ever after being up until 1am the night before assembling an audition packet?

I climbed on that treadmill thinking tonight would be a night where I could give myself a little break - I was still supposed to be easing back into the routine, and I was pretty tired. But I didn't need to! From the very first foot strike, things were easy, fluid, and my body wasn't fighting me at all! I kept the pace high, and even added a 1:30 sprint at the end! What an exhilarating feeling!

I even did a little fist pump as I got off the machine, which quickly morphed into a "I was only really reaching up to scratch the top of my head" when I noticed a guy on an elliptical machine chuckling at me.

Stats:
Total Time: 30:00
Distance: 2.27 miles (best yet to date!)

No comments:

Post a Comment