
Do yourself a favor and pick it up. You don't have to be a runner. You don't have to be an athlete. This book gives you tools that you can use - in any field, be it business, or athletics, or personal - to transform your life.
You will LAUGH so hard. Aside from being a totally life-affirming book, it is full of humor and wit. The pages fly by.
The author, a frequent contributor to Runner's World magazine, describes how he transformed his sedentary life into the life of a runner. He explains how 40 years of inactivity can be reversed. He describes the exhilaration of just being able to jog to the end of the driveway at first, then moving up, slowly but surely, to jogging around the block, jogging a mile, doing a 5K, half marathons and then full marathons.
The thing I love about this book is that it is for EVERYONE. The author was 100 lbs overweight when he first started to run. He gives you permission to be slow. He gives you permission to fail, as long as you pick yourself up and KEEP MOVING.
If you need inspiration to change, this is the book to read. I LOVE it, and I'm buying it for a bunch of people I know.
Oh brother. One-Click Amazon is going to be the death of me, I know it.
ReplyDelete