Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday recap


Welcome back, reader!
Happy Easter, and Happy Spring! This weekend was full of sunshine, family and modified training - I had some issues with my back, so I walked my mileage on Saturday and Sunday, just to be on the safe side.

Today was SUPPOSED to be a rest day, but I have a really busy Tuesday planned, so I bumped the training calendar up one day. I took a 3 mile loop through the neighborhood on my lunch break, jogging gently to ease my back into the routine - seems to have done the trick, since I'm not hearing any whining from my vertebrae. YAY!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Today's fun link: My favorite local blog does a weekly feature called "Craig and His Wonderful List", whereby they comb through the local craigslist listings and posts a compilation of all the most hilarious and bizarre ads:

Craig And His Wonderful List

No comments:

Post a Comment